Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Thanksgiving message...

On Thanksgiving day, I checked e-mail not expecting to find much.

How wrong I was.


It was a pleasure meeting you last week at the Pulmonary Hypertension Summit at the Cleveland Clinic. I was there a few years ago when you spoke at that summit, but did not get to meet you then. I want to thank you again for all the work that you do. It means so much to me and to other patients with this terrible disease. On this Thanksgiving day, I am very thankful for all the things in my life that I am blessed with. I am also thankful for people like you and the PHA and for the amazing work that you do. I thank you from the bottom of my heart (and lungs!). May you have much more continued success with the PHA. I have attached a picture of you and I from the event and also a picture of myself with Merle and my doctor, Dr. Minai. Happy Holidays!


Sincerely,
Maria Martuccio



The thanks is all mine Maria.  You motivate me. You motivate our staff who I shared this with. You and people like you are the drivers of our ever-accelerating vehicle.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment