Monday, November 12, 2012

Awareness Month: Voices from the PH Community (#6)...

At the beginning of Awareness Month, I attended the Vision of Hope Gala in Baltimore.  Prominent on the program was a video from Meera Salamah, speaking about her life with PH.

The first time I saw Meera was in 2010 when she appeared in the fashion show at Conference with her smile and her pump.  I guess she was about 14 then.  It was her smile I never forgot...watching her video now it is her wisdom I will always remember.

Many thanks to Meera for allowing PHA to share it with you.





This is number 6 in an Awareness Month series on the Empowered by Hope blog.

You can make a difference, too! 

1 comment:

  1. I was at Vision of Hope Gala in Baltimore MD and when Meera's video came on, there was not a single dry eye in the building. Her story is so beautiful and inspirational! She is definitely a strong young lady!!

    ReplyDelete