Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting started...

A couple of months ago, we invited interested staff to think about how PHA could make the most out of the new social networking opportunities. 18 volunteered!


Today, Nathan Barker, who works on PH awareness, laid out the first steps in our Awareness Month Facebook strategy.


We're off and running - and so I thought I should jump in and do my part. In my work, I do a lot of travelling and meet a lot of amazing people. From my desk at PHA, I also have a birdseye view of how this community is growing in so many ways to change the history of pulmonary hypertension.


In this blog, I hope to share some of the things I'm privileged to see and give a picture of how a group of committed people in a small disease state are making a big difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment